Asus launched its new Zenfone 6 a few days back globally. However, Indian markets haven’t got this device officially. But, the most important news for this device is that it will come in with another. The device may be called as ASUS 6Z. This is due to restrictions imposed by the High Court of Delhi. The Asus Zenfone 6 will launch in India on 19 June. We still don’t guarantee that it will come with the same specifications as globally introduced. However, it is widely accepted that it will sport the same specifications as the global variant. Here we have listed some Key specifications that it will sport.
Expected Key Specifications
- The smartphone may feature the same massive size battery of 5,000 mAh with fast charging Support (Quick Charging 4.0, up to 27W).
- The display Resolution is FHD+ resolution of 1080×2340 pixels with a screen size of 6.4 inches IPS display.
- The Smartphone will have 3 Variants 6+64GB,6+128GB and 8+256GB with Adreno 640 GPU
- This Smartphone will feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Chipset.
- The Camera setup is dual camera sensor setup of 48+5 MP setup. This also acts as a Selfie Camera as well. This is because of its Rotating Camera Mechanism.
- Asus 6Z will run on Android 9.0 Pie O.S with ZenUI skin Installed.
- Asus Zenfone 6 or Asus 6Z Supports all basic Connectivities with all basic Sensors technology.
- The Price starts from Rs.39,000 (Approx) and goes up to Rs.47,000 (Approx).
We cannot guarantee prices can be this much its only an approximation.